Thank you for choosing Tennessee Heartburn Clinic for your gastroenterology and surgical care. No referral is needed to make an appointment to see our medical team unless your specific insurance company requires such. Please check your policy. Below is patient information to help you prepare for your appointment.
Tennessee Heartburn Clinic Patient Information
We accept many insurance plans. Click here for a complete list. We will request co-pay payments at the time of your visit. Be sure to let us know if your insurance coverage changes.
In order for us to provide the best care for you, it is very important that you please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment and bring the following items:
- Current insurance card
- Valid government-issued photo ID
- Any medications you are currently taking in their original containers
- Information about treatments and medications have been tried in the past
- All x-ray films
- Medical records that you think may be helpful
- New patient paperwork
For a list of FAQ’s about the procedures performed and conditions we treat, click here.
We encourage our patients to participate in their health care. That’s why we want to make sure you have information to make informed decisions. Access our patient education videos and health information library for information on various healthcare topics.
Patient Education Videos
Visit our YouTube channel for patient education videos on GERD and other topics.
Health Information Library
Through our health information library you have access to:
- Health news and tips
- Health and wellness articles on diseases, conditions, tests, procedures, and immunizations recommended by age group and gender
- Reference library about prescription and over-the-counter drugs
- Healthy recipes
- Multimedia library with videos and podcasts
- Interactive tools including calculators, risk assessments, quizzes, symptom checker, and care guides
- E-mail reminders and goals
Visit the health information library at www.covenanthealth.com/health-library.
Questions about Our Patient Information?
For more information about procedures and conditions treated at Tennessee Heartburn Clinic or to make an appointment, please call (931) 484-5141.